Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Christmas In The Dining Room 2016

Figured I'd pop in with some of the Christmas decorations around these parts.


Our dining room is tiny, so this will be short and sweet.
We decided to try out our tree in between the dining and living room this year, instead of the usual spot in front of the living room window.
I don't hate it.
And bonus, we didn't have to find a place to stash a living room chair this year.



A new addition to the dining room is window bench seating.
The Dad built them a couple months ago, and I just never got around to blogging about it.
You can get some sneak peeks in this post, though.



I know, I totally should have ironed the tablecloth for photos.
Ah well, such is life.





Our old ice chest went out to the garage when we remodeled the kitchen, which is where it lived at the time.
It had been out there ever since, so I decided it was time to find a home for it again.
I moved the wine cabinet into the living room and put it here, in its place.
For now.
Ya'll know how often I rearrange things.




The three white houses on the right are from the Target dollar bins this year.
My sister brought me the small one on the left from Amsterdam several years ago.




The shelf over the window got the usual red and silver balls.
The acorn lights were put up there in November, and I liked them so much, I left them for Christmas.





And that's it for the grand dining room tour.
I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the living room, which is probably the most decorated room of the house.
Until then.....



1 comment:

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover