Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Perfect Baked Potato & Oven Roasted Cabbage


I tried a couple more Pinterest recipes for you.  You're welcome.  :o)

The potato pin didn't lead to a post, just pictures with text.  But it's pretty self explanatory.  More of a technique than a recipe.  Here's the link:  The Perfect Baked Potato

Here they are comin' together at my house:




Looks good even before the toppings, right?

The cabbage was really good, too.
You can get the recipe here:  Roasted Cabbage
I started it in the oven and then finished it on the grill, since we had it going for the meat anyway.
I used Bacos instead of real bacon bits, 'cause it's what I had.

Here it is comin' together:




I made Country-Style ribs to go with.
Dry rub in the oven for 2 hours at 250.
Then smother in BBQ sauce and finish on the grill.
One of our faves.
I tried a new BBQ sauce this time and it was really good for store-bought.




Here's everything on my plate:










Really good dinner.


Check out my sidebar for the parties I link up with.

 

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I should NEVER visit your blog when I am hungry. No time to fix food right now and I shouldn't even be on the computer---lol- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I have never tried roasted cabbage but I imagine it is SO good! Need to try this out for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. No joke!! I am in Chicago traffic right now on an empty stomache thinking that I wish I had this in front of me! My stomache is saying Get In My Belly!!! Ha!! Seriously this looks divine I will be pinning when I get home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look delicious! Craving baked potatoes now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm. Stuck at a doctor appointment and can't eat. This is killing me. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, you're killin' me with those ribs--they look fantastic! We haven't even pulled our BBQ out of the garage yet for the season, but maybe this next week when it warms up. I also totally want to try the cabbage recipe--looks good!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover