Friday, October 19, 2012

P Is For Pig: A Kid Lunch


P is for pig.  And pink.  And peanuts.  And pineapple.  And paper placemat.  Oh yes I did turn today's lunch into a lesson plan.  Okay, not really.  But once I got the pig and the pineapple on the plate, I was like, hey, what else do we have that starts with the letter P?  And there ya have it.

The sammie is nutella and banana.  The pig's nose is a candy melt with edible marker and candy eyes.


Here's The Girl's lunch on her plate:







The Kid got a pig too. 
I stuck his face and ears on with nutella so the pieces wouldn't slide around.
He also got jello with a pineapple P, more chunks of pineapple and some baby carrots.

Here's his school lunch:







TGIF.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
I'll be wrapping up my to-do list for The Girl's birthday.
If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll know what the theme is this year.


6 comments:

  1. OMG!! I really don't think it gets any cuter than that!! Of course I say that, then it's NEXT friday and it'll be even CUTER!!! You really need to start a kids' restaurant and call it "FUN FOOD FRIDAY'S"!!!! Kinda like TGIF's, but OH so much better!!! Love it!! P is Pigalicious!!
    ~Darsa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet The Kid is the most popular boy at school. Do all of his classmates come around and ooh and ahh over his lunch? This is just too dang cute. And a good lesson on the letter P too. You are amazing Mindy. Seriously. I wish you were my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I bet your kids feel extra special when they whip out their lunch and see something so heartfelt from you...I love that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I wish I was now a kid so I would be able to eat that lunch--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! New follower here. I'll be back and hope you'll come share this post at my Farm Girl Blog Fest: http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/10/farm-girl-blog-fest-5.html

    Lisa
    Fresh Eggs Daily
    fresh-eggs-daily.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover