Friday, September 28, 2012

Flowers, Flowers, Everywhere: A Kid Lunch


Okay, less of a lunch, more of a snack.  The Mom has a long list of to-do's today, so I whipped up a snack that was Fun Food Friday worthy, instead of a whole lunch.  I woke up too late to get The Kid's school lunch funified.  Yeah, it's a word.  And yeah, I know, I suck.  He got to go play at a schoolmate's house after school, so I think he'll get over it.

I used two of my mini flower cutters.  We've got a babybel cheese, cucumbers, graham crackers, and some orange wedges.

Here's The Girl's snack on her plate:








I'm gonna force some pictures of the girls on you today, as well.
















We're off to Puget Sound in the morning to play in the water and BBQ on the beach.
I told the kids we're gonna go for a drive and have a picnic.
So it'll be a surprise.
Last family outing before the rains come.
Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. So very nice. Great photos of the gals (all three of them). What is it about babybel that makes kids go so crazy for them? Have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty :) Have fun at the beach, sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover