Thursday, August 25, 2011

Houston, We Have A Problem

My camera won't turn on.  It's full of food, anniversary gift, new treasures, and yard pics.  But I can't get to them.  What is a blogger with no photographs?  A rambler.  Which I'm pretty good at, but I can't imagine anyone cares to hear much of it.  Especially if there's no photos to go with the ramblings.

I also have a blackberry treat that I was going to make today.  The butter is at perfect room temp.  But how can I make a dessert if I can't take pictures of it?  Yeah, that's what happens when you start a blog.  Normal life is altered and you now think in photos rather than steps or end results.

So I'm here.  At my computer.  With no camera.  No bueno.

9 comments:

  1. Oh no. How will I know what to eat or what should be blooming in my garden? Hope you get it working again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your camera is working again soon.

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would die without my camera! I hope you get yours working. I can't wait to see the goodies on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel! Mine was broken one month ago but thank God The memory card was ok so I used to my new camera! I hope you get yours working?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the memory card is fine....why can't you get it out...just a nerd being curious. What kind of camera and what kind of battery? Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, yes the card should be fine. We have a card reader, I just need The Dad to get it up and running for me.
    My camera is a 6 year old Nikon Coolpix 9600, point and shoot. Regular 'ol batteries. Nothin' fancy, but it got the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Min, email me your house # and I'll send you one I have here. It's pretty good and should tide you over. Will send priority.I can't be missing out on pictures of your culinary masterpieces! Dan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, Mindy. I'm sorry to hear that.

    Oh, oh, just read the comment above mine - English Dan saves the day!!!

    I agree with Dan, I look forward to salivating over your recipes on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. English Dan to the rescue!!!!!! Woot woot.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover